If you would like to add a SpoofDawg app button to your device, here’s how to do it…
- From your device’s browser, navigate to spoofdawgrescue.org.
- Locate and Select the option at the bottom or top of the screen that looks like a square with an ‘up’ arrow.
- Select the option Add to Home Screen.
- Before the app is actually added, you will see the following where you have the opportunity to modify the title. Here you see Home – SpoofDawg to the Rescue. That entire line cannot be displayed on a device screen due to pure screen space, so all that you’d see most likely is Home – Sp. So, do this…Delete all text in that line but leave the word SpoofDawg.
- The new SpoofDawg app button is now ready for access to your favorite website!